Blades with a glossy two-sided carbon fiber finish and Kevlar inside, made entirely of high quality carbon fiber and Kevlar.
It is real carbon fiber, pressed and cured in the oven. With constant thickness, very high hardness and very little weight.
If what you are looking for, in addition to the impressive aesthetics of polished carbon, is a fast but durable shovel, do not hesitate, this is your shovel.
IN DIFFERENT LENGTHS AND FINISHES.
You will always find the shovel you are looking for, and if you do not find it, contact us and we will help you.
- The pole is supplied disassembled and with 1200 mm. of length.
- If you wish, you can buy the right or left sheet only, contact us.
- With detachable system and with or without angle adjustment.
Blade dimensions: From 450mm. Up to 510mm (Tolerance ± 1mm.)
Thickness: Variable according to zones
Pole length: 1200 mm. (Tolerance ± 10mm.)
Weight: 730gr (Tolerance ± 50gr. According to constructions)
Degree of flexibility: Minimum according to constructions.
Carbon fiber and Kevlar 3K 200 gr / m2 Twill fabric 2x2 (Twill) and Taffeta 1x1 (Plain)
Fiber orientation: 0º / 90º and 0º / 45º (Bidirectional)
- 100% Carbon: Lighter, harder, less flex, it gives you many benefits, in exchange you have to pamper it a little more.
- 50% Carbon - 50% Glass: With the laminated interior with a percentage of fiberglass to make a more flexible and economical product, ideal to adjust the appropriate blade to the strength of the paddler.
- 75% Carbon - 25% Kevlar: With the reinforced interior in Kevlar to achieve greater impact resistance, making it more durable.
- Special Rivers - Marathon: Even more resistant to impacts and friction, with Kevlar reinforcements inside and on the edges.
All our blades admit a certain tolerance in their measurements, this is given by the necessary cuts and the manufacturing process itself. They may then present in some cases minimally irregular edges that in no case affect their quality, but if they do affect size.
Although we always try to send our blades with a size equal to that offered, which we do in 95% of cases, remember that there is a reasonable margin for which we will not accept claims.
For this reason, and to avoid misunderstandings, if you need a very precise blade in the cut or size, do not hesitate to let us know at the time of placing your order so that we can take it into account.